FireCore has released aTV Flash 4.4 for first-generationTV devices (silver) which is available for download. The announcement took place on Twitter, where FireCore has officially cracked the bumper surprise for TV 1G (first-generation) devices owners that a new aTV Flash 4.4 for ATV1 (silver) is finally available to enhance performance and adds improvements.
Note that aTV Flash v4.4 for
- Added NFS file streaming (Lion compatible)
- Remote HD: Added support forAirPlay streaming
- Remote HD: Added support for playing DRM protected media from iOS devices and iTunes via AirPlay
- Remote HD: Added supports enhanced slideshows with music when streaming via AirPlay
- Remote HD: Added support for doubleTwist + AirTwist add-on (AirPlay from Android devices)
- Updated metadata scrapers
- Resolved VPN setup issues
- Other miscellaneous fixes
How to download to aTV Flash 4.4 on first-generation Apple TV:
You can easily download aTV Flash 4.4 if you are already using aTV Flash on your first-generation Apple TV, simply navigate to Maintenance > Manage Plugins menu.
For Remote HD’s AirPlay control from your iOS devices, requires a separate iOS app to be installed first on your iOS devices including, and , available at iTunes App Store.
NFS Streaming live on your Apple TV from Mac OS X Lion on how to setup and install details can be found with full detailed instructions at here.