AVPlayerHD for iPad:
Do you enjoy watching videos on your
This is why the AVPlayerHD was created. The AVPlayerHD can play almost any computer video file format such as AVI, Xvid, WMV and much more clearly and effortlessly. No converting hassles. Just copy files via USB and just drag and drop into the AVPlayer’s Media Explorer.
The AVPlayerHD can also support external subtitle files such as SMI and SRT. So if you enjoy watching videos on your iPad, then the AVPlayerHD is an absolute necessity.
★ Video Format Extension
✔ Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
✔ XVID,AVI,WMV,RMVB,ASF,H264,MKV… most of all movie file formats.
✔ SMI, SRT, TXT, SubStationAlpha Subtitles
★ Post Processing
✔ High quality video processing
★ Control the playback speed (From 0.5X to 2.0X)
✔ User setting support
-Sweep to the left : move to backword 10 sec
-Sweep to the right : move to forward 10 sec
-Sweep to the top : 1.5X speed
-Sweep to the down : normal speed
★ Additional features
✔ Rotation Lock / Aspect ratio:auto/16:9/4:3/1:1/Full screen
✔ Folder Management:Pass code/Move/Rename/Create
✔ Resume play from last position
✔ Scrubbing search
✔ supports e-mail attachment by “Open In” feature
★ USB/WIFI Transfer
1. How to add video with USB
- Run iTunes 9.1 or above
- Device->My Device(My iPad)->Apps, drag and drop files to the AVplayerHD’s documents
2. Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
- High quality video clips of 720P (1280 x 720) or more are recommended for MP4 format.
- MP4, MOV, M4V formats that QuickTime supports can be played up to 1080P by using H/W Decoder but, Post Processing function isn’t provided.
- Support H/W decoding for MKV and AVI (720P supported on iPad1, 1080P supported on iPad2 / The )
- Hybrid decoding mode is added and now it is able to play high resolution videos by using hardware accelerator feature embedded in /iPad even for mkv or avi in h264. Also battery use time has extended.
- Application may crash in / iPod Touch due to heavy use of memory in Hybrid decoding. Try turning off all application running in background and reboot the device by holding down sleep mode button for long time.
- If screen shakes it means hardware decoding is not supported. Try turning off hybrid decoding.
- When the file formats are available for MKV or AVI the player supports hardware decoding.
- If you cannot choose audio in mp4 or avi, change the extension to mkv temporarily and chosen audio channel will be applied.
3. The optimal speed when advancing its playing speed can differ depending on the way it’s compressed and the size.
Video clips of XVID (AVI) 720 x 480 can be fast played up to 1.3-1.5 times faster than normal.
What’s New in Version 1.63
- Fixed a problem that audio to video synchronization does not match
- Fixed a problem that using the MP4 file H/W decoding options when returning from background problems
- Fixed a problem that particular MP4 file does not play
- Fixed a problem that remove artifact when fade in/out in particular H.264 movie file
Fixed FTP Issue
- Fixed a problem that in case the ftp streaming is complete, local streaming may crash occur.
- Fixed a problem that in case the filename contains a semicolon(“;”), does not play
- Fixed a problem that in case the ftp streaming is complete, LCD does not off.
- Added support 1080P play in 3GS, iPad1 (if you failed to play, retry after restarting iPhone,iPad device)
- Added color control feature
- Added color subtitle
- Added italic,bold subtitle
- Added MP4 internal subtitle
- Added ASF,RM,K3G,VOB,OGM,M4V file icon
What’s New in Version 2.11
- Audio Volume Boost
- Manual Audio Sync Adjustment
- TV Out overscan
- Bluetooth Keyboard Problem
- The Crash problem when downloading by Ftp client
- Other Bugs Fixes
What’s New in Version 2.20
Yου саn рυrсhаѕе AVPlayerHD fοr iPad frοm app store fοr $2.99.
What’s New in Version 2.21
-Added a Dolby Mobile Option
-Fixed minor bugs.
-Fixed a crash when playing rmvb.
-Fixed a crash when plugging in/out earphones on below 6
Version 2.21: Direct link
Version 2.20: Direct Link