BiteSMS, a popular alternative to the built-in Messages app, has been updated to version 6.3 and is on sale for one week only.
Frustrated with the built-in Messages app? Wish it was much quicker to compose or reply to messages? Then biteSMS is for you, with lots of extra features like Quick Reply, Quick Compose, Scheduled Messages, Auto-Forward, Auto-Retry, Passcode Lock, Privacy, Delivery Reports, Contact Pics, Easy Pick Smileys, Templates, Signatures, and much more!
Simply use biteSMS as a complete souped-up replacement to the built-in Messages application on, iPod and devices.
What’s New In This Version:
● Check out biteSMS, Settings, Themes…NICE!!!
● Added a ‘mark as read’ icon in the banner roll notification.
● Added the ability to display the contact pic in the ‘Lock Screen Notification List’ (see biteSMS, Settings, More Stuff, Contact Pics).
● Better control of Quick Reply. See biteSMS, Settings, Quick Reply: Lock Mode and Mode.
● Fixed a whole heap of layout issues on the iPad.
● Fixed up issue with very new iPhones (currently in China) in relation to Emoji character encoding.
● For 5.1: Fixed bug in Quick Compose volume HUD where we were restoring the wrong volume category.
● Fixed a bunch of minor bugs.
A license for biteSMS has been discounted for one week only to $4.50 from $8.99. You can get biteSMS from the BigBossRepository.
Download biteSMS cracked deb:
Download from here (Total 3 files).
How to install biteSMS 6.3 cracked deb:
1. You need to know how to install .deb on your Check here). (
2. Unzip the file you just downloaded. You will see 3 files : getText.deb, wget 1.11-3.deb and bitesms 6.3.deb
3. Install gettext.deb then respring your device.
4. Install wget.deb then respring your device.
5. Install biteSMS 6.3.deb then respring your device.
6. Done! If you still having problems with this, then follow all the steps above to do it again.