Camera Plus Pro for, ,iPod Touch:
Accept no imitations! Since December of 2009 Camera Plus Pro has been the one-stop camera app for all youror photography needs.
“Delivers an impressive set of features that does it all.” – Macworld
“Photo editing is faster than on many other apps” – NYTimes.com
“Make taking, editing and sharing photos with yourdevice a treat.” – The Next Web
Camera Plus Pro’s simple interface allows you to quickly shoot, edit, manage, and share photos and videos. All with incredible speed and full screen live photo and video filters so you can preview before you shoot!
Camera Plus Pro offers the most comprehensive list of features of any iOS camera app including:
- 18 Live photo filters.
- 9 Live video filters.
- Extremely fast capture and instant save for both photos and video.
- Burst Mode: Up to 40 full resolution shots in a row. Never miss a shot again!
- Anti-Shake stabilization option to avoid blurry shots.
- Smooth Zoom for photo and video.
- Privacy Protection, keep your photos away from prying eyes.
- 36 Editing photo filters.
- 9 Distortion effects.
- 9 Custom Border effects.
- Timer for easy self-portraits.
- Time-lapse video capture.
- Live ‘Soft Flash’ for improved clarity in low-lighting conditions.
- Grid lines, Touch Exposure and White Balance Locks
- Simple sharing with Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, and YouTube integration.
- Metadata editing with geotagging and keyword tagging
- Watermark your photos with custom Copyright messages.
- And More!
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/camerapluspro
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/camerapluspro
Note:does not support Live Photo & Video Filters, Smooth Zoom and some special Photo Filters due to technical limitations.
What’s New in Camera Plus Pro Version 4.3
** Introducing Live ‘Soft Flash’ forand . iPhone 3GS and iPod touch users will not miss flash anymore! Just turn on the flash on your app screen and you can now preview photos with the ‘Soft Flash’. You can see a great difference in the clarity of photos in low-lighting conditions.
One more thing! Live ‘Soft Flash’ works on iOS 4.1 or later
** You can now crop your photos with one touch. Aspect ratio based crop will now make it easy for you to adjust what portion to keep in the photo you clicked. If you find this limiting, you can always use the free form crop!
** Re-touching your other photos in the Camera Roll and beautifying them with filters is going to be less time consuming! You can now import multiple photos from your Camera Roll to Camera Plus Pro. The app anyways offers you real-time fast editing and an instant comparison when you apply beautiful filters on them.
** You could always add a note or copyright text to your photos. We just increased the font size to make it more legible.
What’s New in Version 4.3.1
- Fixed Twitter upload bug
- Updated Facebook login with Single Sign On feature
What’s New in Version 4.3.2
- Use volume-up button on the device/headphones to capture. Works with
- Fixed a bug with video orientation issue when uploaded to Facebook.
- Enabled audio in the video playback, when the device is silent mode. This follows the default iPhone behavior.
- Fixed a bug where transferred video was not playing audio on the Windows PC.
- Removed support for Bing image search.
You can purchase Camera Plus Pro from app store for $1.99.[App Store link]
Camera Plus ProDownload for iPhone, ,iPod Touch:
Version 4.3.2: LimeLinx | datafilehost
Version 4.3.1: LimeLinx