MathBoard for iPhone, iPad,iPod Touch:
This is the best integer practice app or program I have found in 34 years of teaching math. – Tim Seiber, Math Teacher
MathBoard is a stunning app for teaching addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems. The number of customization options available make this a brilliant app for making math fun for elementary school children. -www.androapple.com
MathBoard has charm without losing track of its fundamental purpose (Arithmetic drills). – MacWorld (4 out of 5 mice)
MathBoard is a fantastic math learning tool for your. — MathBoard is appropriate for all ages from kindergarten (with simple addition and subtraction problems) to elementary school where learning multiplication and division can be a challenge. You can control the range of numbers you want to work with, the amount of questions you want to answer and even assign a time limit per quiz. MathBoard will make learning math fun.
- Random problem generation (up to 250 questions per quiz).
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Squares, Cubes and Square Roots
- Includes One Step Equation style problems. e.g (6+x=12; x-8=2; 5x=25;)
- Number ranges are configurable from -9999 to 9999, including the ability to require certain numbers to be in each problem.
- Intelligent “wrong” answer generation makes guessing more difficult. Includes the ability to omit negative answers.
- A quiz can be timed, and timing can be set as a countdown timer or elapsed time.
- A quiz can be saved making it simple to replay a similar quiz or the same quiz at a later date.
- Wrong answers are reviewable with both the incorrect and correct answer visible (and equation displayed). You can even generate a quiz from just the wrong answers.
- Problem Solver for Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division will explain the required steps to solve these types of problems.
- Quick reference math tables for Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication.
- LanSchool EdApp certified.
- Supports VGA/HDMI/AirPlay Output.
What’s New in Version 1.8.2
- Bug fixes.
What’s New in Version 1.8.3
• The amount of time spent on a problem is now tracked for each problem in a timed quiz.
What’s New in Version 1.8.4
- Bug fixes.
What’s New in Version 1.9
Added Support for theand .
What’s New in Version 1.9.2
Fixed an6 issue which made the selection of multiple choice answers difficult.
Download MathBoard crackedfor
Version 1.9.2: Sendspace
Version 1.9: SlingFile
Version 1.8.4: FileFactory | Turbobit | Syfiles
Version 1.8.3: FileFactory