Linking Policy and Disclaimer of Endorsement
The iPlayPlus blog includes useful hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations and individuals’ blogs. iPlayPlus provides these links and pointers solely for our users’ information and convenience.
When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the iPlayPlus blog and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
- iPlayPlus does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- iPlayPlus does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- iPlayPlus cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website. Those who provide comments are responsible for the copyright of the text they provide.
- iPlayPlus is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- iPlayPlus does not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
iPlayPlus. is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on iPlayPlus or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
* Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in iPlayPlus’ search results.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to admin [at] iplayplus.com
We inform you that due to problem with our search engine we can’t guarantee that all content will be deleted, please sent us CLICKABLE direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material. Only in this case we can guarantee removal of all content.
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
We do not encourage illegal activity. References to content protected by the copyright law are given for evaluation purposes only. If you like something presented on this site (program, book, app, game, software etc.), then buy it!