Sparrow for iPhone,iPad,iPod Touch:
Sparrow is an
With its pane navigation, its new threading system and many
new features, you’ll never look back.
Warning: Sparrow does not support POP accounts yet and does not do Push notification (yet)
- Full IMAP support:
Use your Gmail, Google Apps, iCloud, Yahoo, AOL, Mobile Me and custom IMAP accounts.
- Unified Inbox
All your mails in a unique mailbox.
Directly attach photos & images when composing a mail. No more cumbersome back and forth with your photo library.
- Up & down your conversations
Swipe up of down on a message to navigate a conversation.
- Everything is a swipe away
Swipe once to uncover your mailboxes, labels and folders.
Swipe again to get to your account list.
Mail is much nicer with your friends’ profile pictures.
- Message swipe
Star, add a label, archive or delete a conversation right away simply by swiping a message.
- Smart contacts
Your most frequent contacts on top of the list.
- Quick mailbox switch
Navigate between your inbox, unread and favorites by tapping/swiping the top bar.
- Mark all as read
One click to rule them all. You can also press a message for a few seconds to mark it as read/unread.
- Thread view
Tap the top bar in the conversation to quickly navigate all messages in a thread.
- Pull to refresh
Finally, the simplest way to refresh comes to email.
- Priority Inbox support
Automatically identify your important email and separates it out from everything else.
Have a pro and a private mail address? Use alias to keep things separated.
- Powerful search
Local and remote search allow you to find the mail you’re looking for.
And many more features crafted with love to discover:
- Quick sender switch in compose window
- Mark all as read
- Read/unread with a long press on a message cell
- Reply all quick switch…
Coming in future versions
- Landscape mode
- Built-in browser
- Send and Archive
- Only show specific label/folder
What’s New in Version 1.1
- Built-in web browser
- Send & archive
- Empty trash
- Empty spam
- Dock badge preferences by account
- Show/hide labels and folders
- Choice to include attachments when forwarding messages
- Compatibility with mail servers
- Improved mail servers detection (gApps login error, self-signed certificates)
- Composer wrapping behavior
- Custom SMTP for alias
- Issue with SMTP without password
- Message view behavior with email that do not scroll
- Swipe gesture to add custom account
- Refresh starred / unread using pull to refresh
- Fixed account list scrolling with more than 10 accounts
- Video attachments are shown fullscreen
What’s New in Version 1.2
- Navigate between messages by swiping up and down
- Landscape composing
- Edit and create label/folder
- Localization in 9 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese
- Composer scrolling with some keyboards
- Draft being displayed has empty cells in all mail
- Wrong contact is kept in autosuggest when composing
- Charset issue
What’s New in Version 1.2.1
- Left to right swipe in conversation to get back to message list.
- Improved avatars in message list (thanks to Ellis Hamburger)
- Improved pull to previous/next after loading new messages
- Fix formatting of messages when forwarding
- Fixed display of folder names on gmail account when modifying folder modification
- Fixed crash when deleting batch of conversations
- Fixed crash when using URL scheme without any account configured in sparrow
- Fixed German localization
- Fixed Chinese localization
What’s New in Version 1.3
- POP support
- Folder mapping issues
What’s New in Version 1.3.1
Several bug fix
What’s New in Version 1.3.2
- Webpages can be opened in Chrome
- Improved IMAP compatibility
- Improved avatars behavior
- Various bugfixes
What’s New in Version 1.3.3
- Passbook support: open Passbook attachment.
What’s New in Version 1.3.4
- Fixed crash when contacts access is not allowed.
What’s New in Version 1.3.5
- Fixed compatibility with7
Download Sparrow cracked
Version 1.3.5: Direct Link
Version 1.3.4: LimeLinx