Springtomize allows you to customize your SpringBoard, to make it look and feel how you want. It provides plenty of options to modify even the littlest aspect of your device. Springtomize is really the only tweak you need to customize your device, and it provides all the settings you may need in a single, convenient interface.
You can find a detailed documentation that explains all the features of Springtomize 2 in the Settings panel. or in the link further down this page.
Not using5? Get Springtomize for 4.x
See more Screenshots below showing some of the features
Springtomize 2 –& 6 1.4.1-1 Changes:
- Springtomize app scaled to support
- status bar items not hiding properly
- improved handling of status bar items
- app switcher inactive apps handling not working properly
- app switcher custom number of icons not applying
- app switcher “Start Editing” not working properly
- safe mode crash caused by certain features
- Infinidock 2.0 compatibility for the Dock Flow feature
- show Notification Center from Lockscreen
Springtomize 2 v1.4 is a FREE upgrade, which brings Springtomize to .x, with all the features you loved on iOS 5.
This update contains many improvements: most of the code has been rewritten from scratch to improve performances and to extend the feature set which makes Springtomize one of the most comprehensive tweak available on the Store.
Springtomize 2 – iOS 5 & 6 1.4.3-1 deb download:
Ssh your iPhone/ /iPod Touch and make a folder called AutoInstall in/var/root/Media/ / so you have /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall which is case sensitive and drop this debs file in the autoinstall folder, respring and reboot your .